Library added and configured, Compiles fine within PlatformIO.
ets Jun 8 2016 00:22:57
rst:0xc (SW_CPU_RESET),boot:0x13 (SPI_FAST_FLASH_BOOT) configsip: 0, SPIWP:0xee clk_drv:0x00,q_drv:0x00,d_drv:0x00,cs0_drv:0x00,hd_drv:0x00,wp_drv:0x00 mode:DIO, clock div:2 load:0x3fff0018,len:4 load:0x3fff001c,len:1044 load:0x40078000,len:8896 load:0x40080400,len:5828 entry 0x400806ac
Reboots at several times a second. Timestamp doesn’t appear to change.
Attempted so far:
- 2 Different DOIT Dev Kit1s-ESP-WROOM - Same Behaviour on both.
- First configured with SD Reader , Second Without SD Reader or anything connected.
- Powered Via USB and Via Mains.
- Powered Via 5V & 3.3V from Arduino Connected to Mains.
- Measured Vin when connected via USB & Mains (4.7V consistent).
- Measured Current draw across both.
- Compiled the Code with just the library, as well as with the demo code.
- Changed Env settings to change upload frequency. as well as other relevant settings.
Ivan said this board in a previous thread has current problems, This would be the first time running into them as both boards are tested and working with other sources.
Googling suggests ESP32 brownout code if the problem is power draw. (because it starts with ets i wonder if maybe this is being cut out of the serial message somehow?)
Will attempt a non WROOM based ESP-Cam Module tomorrow (32S).
Any advice is appreciated.